What is Astrology???
Astrology is AN ancient art that extends manner on the far side your personal horoscopes. Understanding the patterns of the universe provides you the insight you wish to navigate life.
Vedic is a knowledge to predict anyone and anythings past, present or future with the help of planets movement. Its vast knowledge and an experience Astrologer can predict lot of hidden things.
A major a part of pseudoscience is exploitation the movements (transits) and relationships (aspects) of the planets to forecast what is going to be happening in our lives. along side your pseudoscience birth chart, these pseudoscience events will facilitate us.
Difference between Indian and Western Vedic???
- The main difference between the two astrological systems is that the Vedic zodiac is Sidereal and the Western is Tropical.
- In Indian vedic, the zodiac is aligned with 27 constellations or fixed star groups. Aries is called the first sign of the zodiac, aligns with the first constellation, called Ashwini.
- In the Western Astrology, the point in space when the Sun crosses the earth’s equator is the beginning point of the zodiac, or Aries sign. Vedic is based upon cosmic movements and positions.
- Western astrology is based upon the path of sun through the constellations. Vedic is referred to as sidereal zodiac; Western is referred to as tropical zodiac.
- Vedic bases calculation on the date and time of birth of the subject but Western astrology uses only date of birth.
- The shape of Birth-chart or janam-kundli is square but the birth chart in Western astrology is circular.
- Vedic was developed in Asia more than 500 years ago and Western astrology was developed in Europe by Babylon and Greece some 2000 years ago.
Learn a lot of concerning the planets in pseudoscience and the way they have an effect on YOU!
There are 12 zodiac signs in astrology. All have different characteristics and…
There are 9 planets in astrology. All have different characteristics and attributes…